Z8 Lossless Compression RAW randomly fails in PureRAW 3 latest version

Hi! all. i’m using PureRAW 3.3.0 latest version to process my Nikon Z8 RAW files. i shot some Lossless compressed RAW files and ran them through PureRAW 3.3.0. But most files can’t seem to process. This error message was displayed “1 image couldn’t be processed as a processing error occured”. Can anyone assist me?

same thing is happening with my ppictures from Nikon z8 even with the latest version.

is anyone at DXO listening ?
it did work the first time and then it has started showing error in processing no matter what settings i use

Same is happening here. Would really like some help with this. It seems to be somewhat random. Not sure if it is a card reading error, camera error or DXO error. How can I figure this out.

Unfortunately same problem here Nikon Z8 in combination with Z600 with TC switched on.
Please help out?

If you haven’t done so already then you need to a support request to DxO via the Help Centre on their website. https://support.dxo.com/hc/en-us

Workaround
I’m guessing this still hasn’t hit the DxO team’s fixit desk as I’m still getting batch processing catastrophic errors with Nikon z8 NEF files. 3.7.0 build 28 Windows

If it helps, I enabled legacy processing & the batch will run with the simple ‘Prime’ setting. I guess we have to wait for DxO to catch up to use the deep prime…