The only 400 mm with extenders seems to be the f4 DO, and there are no profiles for 600 f4 II with extenders.
The 600 f4 II + 1.4ex III seems to be one of the most common combinations for wildlife photography.
Will these be available, or at this point is it assumed they are not on the roadmap for DXO?
I am also waiting on RF 400/2.8L with extenders…frustrating!
in May we will release modules for
- Canon EF 400mm F2.8L IS III USM
- Canon EF 600mm F4L IS II USM with extenders
- Canon EF 600mm F4L IS III USM
- Canon RF 400mm F2.8L IS USM
- Canon RF 600mm F4L IS USM
Including modules with extenders.