Two problems with new install on new laptop

Two things a new laptop and PL installing raised

I have presents installed in folder on both other installs. Its annoying you can’t export fodders but just the individual contents.

Then the new folder on the new install will not allow me to rename it, in earlier versions of PL I clearly had been able to. Could someone try this, I have Windows 7.7.2 so I can see if this if another new bug.

The second is trying a repair install it refused to accept the install program on my desk to so had to run it for a reinstall

After a reinstall, 2nd time installed this morning its allowing renaming. But I tried then other 2 installs and neither of them would allow renaming so it looks like there is something wrong so it would still be useful if others could see if they also have this problem or not.

I will revise that its refusing a second folder rename it looks like you can only add and rename in presents one new folder per reinstall which is not very good!

Do I understand your post correctly that you have PhotoLab installed on three distinct PCs? If so, can you write a few lines about OS versions on each of those PCs?
This might help other Win-users to help you debug your situation.

They are all current updated Windows 2 are 11 and one 10.

A new reinstall didn’t allow a name change, I have one correctly named folder and on the new W11 and can’t get another. I have tried on both the existing W10 and W11 and they will not allow name changes.

Things I have now done, disabled anti-virus, ran PL as administrator, reinstalled now 4 times (once it allowed a rename)

Where are your folder(s) that you want to rename?
Local on each PC or on a shared/network volume?

The new version has fixed it as it now renames new folders on all three installed copies