"This image cannot be processed due to an unknown error"

Installed PhotoLab 4, waited for an update to install, then opened the ‘2020’ file in the ‘Pictures’ folder on my iMac running OS 11.14.6. Every image file shows as a white question mark on a black background. When double-clicked, the icon opens an error message: “This image canot be processed due to an unknown error. It may be corrupted or in an unknown format.” All the files are dng type from a Fuji X-T2 camera. Does anyone have any ideas what’s going on or how to fix? Thanks in advance!

Hi and welcome to the forum. You posted into the feature request section. Strange, it seems to happen to many new users.

About your question: This camera is not supported. The technical reason is explained here. DxO has not announced any concrete plans or timelines to support such cameras.

Also, DNG is not supported if it contains data from an unsupported camera.

As Christian said, your camera is not supported. DXO currently does not provide support for any Fuji cameras with x-trans sensors. I believe support for the Fuji sensor is in DXO’s development roadmap but I have no idea when it might be implemented.

Mark