Sony A7R V Large Lossless Compressed - occasionally get: 1 image couldn't be processed

I am using the latest PureRaw 4 to process files from my Sony A7R V with Sony 100-400mm GM lens. Most images process extremely well, allowing me to shoot at 10,000 ISO and beyond with excellent results.
However, the occasional image refuses to process with the error: 1 image couldn’t be processed as a processing error occurred. The images that fail are visible in the preview window and can be zoomed to show the image improvement, so it would appear that PureRaw can read the file ok. It just fails when I hit Process.
The computing setup here is a 10th gen Intel i7 processor with 32GB RAM and an Nvidea RTX2080 Super GPU with 8GB RAM.

Hi and welcome to the user forum,

your camera lens combination does not seem to be supported yet.

Get in touch with Suggestion de boîtier / module - DxO

Hi, Thanks for the reply.

Whilst I can see that Sony A7R V and 100-400mm is not listed on the website, PureRAW seems to recognise the camera lens combo and downloads the appropriate Optics Module. It has also processed and corrected lots of images from this camera/lens combination. There are just some images where it refuses to complete the processing and save the file. The successful processing is visible in the preview window.

Thanks,

Mike

After some searching the C: Drive I’ve found the PureRAW log files here:

C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\DxO_Labs\DxO PureRWA 4\logs\imageSaver.txt

My problem seems to be that the ImagerSaver can’t start, as shown in the last 4 lines of the log shown below:
1719262108.422 [21424] ERROR ImageSaver.txt <> - ImageSaverApplication::init: Starting server is not running, image saver cannot start
1719262108.422 [21424] ERROR ImageSaver.txt <> - main: ASSERT_X_RETURN_VALUE in D:\DATA\Bamboo\Builds\PRAW-PRFULL1630-FWXR\connect\modules\xcImageSaver\server\ImageSaverMain.cpp line 67:Failed to initialize ImageSaverApplication
1719262108.422 [21424] DEBUG ImageSaver.txt <> - BackgroundProcessing::CBaseBackgroundImageSaveTaskQueue::~CBaseBackgroundImageSaveTaskQueue: Task queue closing started
1719262108.422 [21424] DEBUG ImageSaver.txt <> - BackgroundProcessing::CBaseBackgroundImageSaveTaskQueue::~CBaseBackgroundImageSaveTaskQueue: Task queue closing ended

Has anyone encountered this or have a fix?

Mike

As this is an Image Saver problem, I’ll close this thread and start a new one with a more appropriate title.