Sizergh Castle 25.06.24

Sizergh Castle and Garden is a stately home and garden at Helsington in the English county of Cumbria, about 4 miles (6.4 km) south of Kendal. Located in historic Westmorland the castle, a grade I listed building, is in the care of the National Trust along with its garden and estate. It is the home of the Hornyold-Strickland family.

In 2016 the Sizergh estate was included in the newly extended Lake District National Park. Wikipedia.

The great Barn at Sizergh Castle, processed in PL7 v7.7.2 (Windows):

For me, this pic is to dark. I guess it is your general problem. Maybe the export.

HGF thanks for the feedback, the image definitely appears darker than when viewed in either PL7 or LrC.

My betting is that your screen is too bright. It really needs calibrating to a level of 80cd/m², no more.

I am only surprised that the photo is displayed correctly on @mrcrustacean screen in DxO. If it were due to the calibration, the image in DxO would also be dark. I therefore assume that it is due to the export. I’ll do a few tests tomorrow. Nevertheless, a calibrate screen is a recommendation.

@Joanna @HGF I suspect once the monitor is correctly calibrated these issues will be resolved thanks.

1 Like