after I had added a preset and made a tweak (lens adjustment), I went to export and it wasn’t active. I tried a restart and a reopening of photolab but no joy.
I decided to take off the image files and place in a different folder, deleting the photolab files. I then added the preset and tweak and all was back to normal I could again export.
My belief is that one of the photolab files had an error or had got stuck in construction, preventing export.
If this happens again I will just delete the photolab files and try again.
I hope this helps someone.
That’s a reasonable assumption, Tim - but an unusual event … I’ve not seen this reported before, nor have I experienced it myself.
Good to report, tho.