Re-import from Nik HDR Efex Pro 2 causes new collection in LR CC Classic

Hello, I’ve been facing this persistent issue for a while now, which becomes quite bothersome when I want to edit multiple individual photos exported from Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC Classic. As usual, I export the photo (in this case, individual photos) using Lightroom’s ‘Export to HDR Efex Pro2’ option in the context menu. After applying my edits in HDR Efex 2 and clicking ‘Save’, the process now behaves differently compared to before. Previously, the edited result would directly transfer to the ‘All Photographs’ collection and become immediately visible in the filmstrip at the bottom of the screen, right next to the original photo. However, now it quickly appears but just as swiftly, a new Collection is created with only that single file visible. To have it displayed in the ‘All Photographs’ collection, I need to manually select ‘All Photographs’ each time, which adds extra clicks to my workflow for every export. Since there’s no batch mode for individual files in HDR Efex Pro 2, this adds several additional clicks and a few seconds to each photo I process in this manner. How can I stop this from happening and revert to the normal workflow prior to the update?

Thanks in advance!