PureRaw sometimes does not process in Lightroom Classic plugin

I am having sporadic issues processing images with the Pureraw plugin in Lightroom classic. It works most of the time but all the sudden it just does not process the image. I have to close lightroom and even have to restart my computer. It shows the process window but it does not start processing. I suspect in might be a conflict with the NVIDIA graphics card? As soon as I restart my computer it works for a while. This is getting very annoying. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. I am on a PC. ( I use Nikon raw).

I have the same problem, only for me it currently fails 100% of the time when initiated from Lightroom. It works fine as a stand-alone, but that breaks the workflow too much for me.

Overall I would be very happy if the PureRaw team focused on stability improvements for a while instead of features. It’s broken so often it’s reached the point of becoming unusable.

If it doesn’t improve in the coming months this might have been the last time I purchase an upgrade. Would be a shame. When it works, it works fantastically. Unfortunately, those times are too far and few lately.