Pureraw 4 active error

I am PureRaw old user, I buy 1,2,3,4.
I update it yesterday, and active it in my laptop.
when i go to home, active it in my pc, show max activation. but i only active one machine.
i feedback it in a ticket, but i get reply is i active two machine, no any more information.
I wonder why I treat your loyal users like this. I also bought LR.
It is not that I have no choice.
I live in a developing country, and the upgrade fee of 69 euros is not a small fee for me.
If you can only activate one computer, it’s too expensive.
I’d like to apply for a refund. I don’t know how to apply.

Do you mean that:

1. you bought PR4
  2. you activated it
  3. you updated PR4
  4. you activated it again

If so then that’s probably why you have a problem. You should only have to activate PureRAW if you upgrade to a new major version. Updates to the current version are free and should not have to be activated.

All you can do is go back to DxO Support and ask for more information about why they think you have used two activations when you think you have only used one.

I don’t understand! Is your “laptop” the same machine as your “PC”? If so, why do you need to activate PR 4 twice? If you are talking about only one machine, then you fooled me into thinking that you are talking about 2 separate and distinctly different computers.

You will need to contact DxO using support.dxo.com in order to have your problem resolved.

I ask DXO, only tell me i active twice, do not give me more information.

I have three pc, one is a laptop, one is desktop one is macmini.
I active it in my laptop. while i go back home, active it in my desktop show error, max actived.

i contact them about it, but tell me active twice, but i only acitve one computer now.

We cannot do anything about your issue but to advise you insist and stay in friendly contact with DxO support. They are the only ones able to remedy the issue.

You have activated PR 4 on two different computers whether or not you meant to. That is the limit for PR. You will need to contact support and carefully explain(use Deep-L or get someone who knows English to write it for you) what happened and get them to deactivate one of your computers.