Printing multiple pictures of different sizes

I, I’m new to all this and would like to know how I can print multiple DIFFERENT images of DIFFERENT sizes on one A3 sheet. My understanding is that the use of the ‘contact sheet’ style of printing would not be of use here.

Can anyone help please?

You can’t do that with PhotoLab. Do a search using that phrase in your favourite search engine to find some suggestions.

Use the montage program to create a composite image by combining several separate images. The images are tiled on the composite image optionally adorned with a border, frame, image name, and more. See Command Line Processing for advice on how to structure your montage command or see below for example usages of the command.

Hello and welcome @Brisead.

Aside from exporting your images and combining them in another software, you can also make repeated use of Instant Watermarking in PhotoLab.

Load an image that has the desired dimensions, place your first image for printing as a watermark, export, open, add next image as watermark… .

I would still go for something that can edit layers though as it it will make it easier to change the placement unlike PL watermarks.

There are many free tools. I suggest going by what looks like you feel comfortable working with.

Thanks to all replies, do any of you have suggestions/recommendations for the free tools you have used please.

B