PLEASE ! Creation of Panoramas Needed!

I am not against having the ability to stitch panoramas in PhotoLab, but I can think of a hundred or more new features, updates to current features, backlogged enhancements, bug fixes, and UI issues that need to be addressed first. Since DxO at most adds 8 or 10 new features and feature updates a year to PhotoLab, I suspect it would take a number of years before they add something like a panorama feature which is a bit out of scope for a raw editor. This, of course, assumes they have any interest in adding it at all. I would not hold my breath waiting for DxO to implement it.

Mark

3 Likes

You can use Kolor’s Autopano Giga, super powerful, pretty close to artifacts-free, and great thing is it is actually free:

1 Like

If you can’t start the Kolor’s Autopano Giga: on my win 11 machine, I deleted the two outdated dlls: libeay32.dll and ssleay32.dll, then it works well.

2 Likes

A few dozen? Seems most of my images are multishots, for wide angle, perspective control and resolution. In Lightroom processing this is trivially easy and very fast. Unfortunately LR has some other problems that make it less than ideal sw.

For a minute I was convinced
I was looking at a loaf of bread

I can recommend this as an alternative, free now and I have got very good results from it:

I would support this (same for HDR image generation) and upscaling.