PL8 Frequent Crashes, fails to load files, library Issues

Is anyone else having major issues with PL8 crashing or failing to load photos? I’m having lots of crashes to desktop with no crash handler (saw the handler once but never again). Previews sometimes fail to load when browsing unless clicked on, at which point the thumbnail will load.

I’m also having issues with large (100MP+) JPEGs where it will get stuck on “Full preview in progress” or I’ll get a message saying “an external component has crashed”. My computer is more than capable of handling these files.

Specs:
Win 11 64-bit
12-core Ryzen 9
AMD 6800XT
64GB ram
PCIe SSD for these files

PL4 has no issues and works just fine on the same files.

Yes I too am finding that PL 7 crashes since the Mac OS Sequoia upgrade randomly when using LA tools or the Repair Tool. I have deleted and re downloaded from My DXO Account page to no avail . I have now downloaded PL8 trial version and I am still crashing when using Repair and LA tools.
Mac SEQUOiA 15
Mac M1
6GB

Just a little correction. that should be macOS Sequoia. iOS is for iPhones.

For some reason, I have always been reticent to upgrade macOS, having only just made the move from Ventura to Sonoma and, even then, my own DAM app is crashing from time to time and the error log shows it is in the OS.

Thank you Joanna now corrected !