PL6.11.0 (and maybe PL7) color label shortcuts not working anymore

deleted by user until better understanding of the problem which is completely incoherent

deleted by user until better understanding of the problem which is completely incoherent

On a Mac, PL7 shortcuts are listed as…

⌘⌥0
⌘⌥1
⌘⌥2
⌘⌥3
⌘⌥4
⌘⌥5
⌘⌥6
⌘⌥7

But, in fact, you only need either the ⌘ or the ⌥ modifier.

Regardless of which modifier(s) they all work.

It was working well up to v6.3.

First time I see something wrong is when installing v7 trial : color label shortcuts did not work anymore with keypad, but only worked with keybord.

Then I upgraded to v6.11 and now behavior is erratic.
This is about those shortcuts (red have erratic behavior, green are ok) :
problem_shortcuts

During the same work cession - when in customize mode at least (I didnt try in photo library mode), sometime keypad works, sometime it does not and then only keybords numbers work.
This is not a user numlock error : triple checked !
This happens ONLY WHEN tagging “pick/reject” and “color labels”. NOT WHEN using “Rating stars” which always works as expected. No keypad problem whith them.

(And I deliberately omit a really more strange behavior which occured only one time - only a macro could have done that … but no macro in PL …)

I deleted messages of the current topic because I didn’t realize what was really happening when I first wrote it; and I opened a second cleaner topic about this problem here :
https://forum.dxo.com/t/tag-and-color-label-shortcuts-become-mad