my simple question is, if it’s safe and possible to install the PL6e Demo parallel to my existing PL4e? As a hobbyphotographer I’m not sure, if I really need the new features or If I will wait until a possible PL7 in 2023.
I’ve installed all versions of DPL available on macOS 12.6 and they don’t interfere with each other.
I’d make sure that you have a DPL4 installer - just in case you mess something up…
Yes, no problem on Windows so I can’t see there will be on Mac.
Might be worth bearing in mind that upgrade prices only apply to 2 versions back. So V7 will be full price.
…as of today. This might change at DxO’s discretion though.