Photolab 6 preferences window "broken"

Hi all,
I’m new to the form, I’ve been using photolab 4 for the past two years and recently upgraded to Photolab 6 and I’m seeing a bug in the preferences window, this is on windows 11.

As you can see from the screenshot in the Display pane the bottom part is cut out and there’s no apparent way to scroll the pane to show the missing content or enlarge the preference window.

I hope the dev teams can read this,
Thanks!

Welcome to the forum!

I’ve no problem to see the whole pane (and no need to scroll).
May I suggest to try again?

If there no success, what graphic adaapter are you using?

1 Like

I have the same ‘problem’ in PL6 (not in PL5).
PL6 Affichage 2022-10-16

Update your gpu driver. If you are using Nvidia use the Studio version rather than the gaming version if it is available.

1 Like

Hi, thanks for the reply: I’ve noticed it since the first time I ran PL6 and it’s still this way after many reboots and restarts…

I have a laptop with an i7 and a GTX1060 Ti. PL 4 was working ok.

As you mention “laptop” …

• in PL4 the pane’s hight is about 765 px
  • in PL5 … 835 px
  • in PL6 … 892 px

while the total vertical resolution of my screen is 1440 px.

(no idea if that ‘helps’)

Did you set a scaling factor in the Windows display settings? And what’s your screen resolution?

Hi thanks, but I don’t think I have any scale set.
Also my internal monitor has a resolution of 1920x1200 whereas the external one is 1920x1080, it is shown “cut” in both.

Also, regarding the drivers (thanks IanS) I already have the latest nvidia studio drivers.

To be honest it doesn’t bother me much, but I thought it would be an helpful feedback for the dev team !

Thank you all,
Danilo