OK I wonder where my palette is for DxO FilmPack 5 Elite?

I show DxO FilmPack 5 Elite installed in About but turning the FilmPack palette on/off I don’t see it pop up anywhere in PL4. I can open the stand alone package.

Where should the palette be normally? It’s probably right in front of me.

I’m on Windows 10.

Thanks.

Hello @thusband,

What workspace is selected? If your FP package is activated you can see the FP options like this:

Please, double check if you can see the FP key on your PL splashscreen and let me know the results, please.

Thank you
Regards,
Svetlana G.

I was in the advanced workspace and went to What’s new in PL4 which turned off the tabs at the top and there it was. Maybe my problem was I expected it to be included in one of the tabs at the top like Light or Color. I guess you have to turn all those off and have all the tools shown? I’ll have to play around some more as I’m not sure I understand the purpose of standard vs advanced. Bottom line, though, I found it.

Thanks.

1 Like
  • Dear Tom, there is no special tab in Filtering for FP. “Watermark and Effects” contain some sub-palettes from FP as long as “Color” and some others.
  • Well, Standard is for all while Advanced contains all the palettes and sub-palettes which can be not necessary for the general workflow for a standard user.

Regards,
Svetlana G.

You do realise that, to show all palettes, you need to make sure that none of the categories are selected, otherwise, you only get to see the highlighted category :slightly_smiling_face:

Yep, I see that now. Thanks.

Thanks, Svetlana, makes more sense now.

1 Like