Nik Collection Command Line Interface (CLI)?

Hi! My current workflow for processing RAW sports photos is:

1. Open in DxO Photolab Elite
  2. Apply a preset with DeepPrime, Lens Sharpening, and Auto-Horizon.
  3. For each photo (typically a few dozen)
    a. Crop
    b. Export to Color Efex
    c. Apply a User Preset that includes the Brighten/Darken Center filter
    d. Click the recenter vignette icon, then click on subject’s face.
    e. Save the image to return to PL
  4. Select all TIFs and export to JPG

Steps 3.b-d is the longest part of my processing workflow. Because of 3.c., I can’t really take advantage of the PL/Nik batch capability because I need to select the brighten/darken center location for each image.

I’ve just started playing with some Python-based face-detection ML models and it occurred to me that I could greatly automate my workflow if Color Efex supported the following CLI calling convention:
“Nik 6 Color Efex.exe” <TifFilename.tif> <PresetToApply.json>
The presets are JSONs in which the thing I currently manually modify for each image in the GUI is readily accessible.
I figured out that if I call “Nik 6 Color Efex.exe” <TifFilename.tif>, it will open Color Efex with that image, but it doesn’t actually do anything. If I could use a CLI to cause it to launch Color Efex, apply the specified preset, and save the resulting image, I could greatly speed my workflow as follows:

1. Open in DxO Photolab Elite
  2. Apply a preset with DeepPrime, Lens Sharpening, and Auto-Horizon.
  3. Crop images
  4. Batch process to TIF
  5. Run a Python script that for each image:
    a. does a face detect on each image, find the largest face (presuming this is my subject’s face)
    b. create a copy of the preset in which the center of the face is used to populate the “vignetteCenterX” and “vignetteCenterY” fields
    c. call ColorEfex via the command line with the TIF file and the new customized preset file and generate a new TIF file
  6. Open all the newly Color-Efex processed TIF in Photolab, apply my watermark, and export to JPG.

So, is this possible? Can I access Color Efex through the command line to specify a preset and cause it to apply the processing defined by that preset?

Thanks!