Multiselect to add LUTs

Its innoying to add LUTs into DXO PhotoLab 7.8 because its not possible to multiselect…
Nice if its added in the next version of PhotoLab !
Greatings from Jens

I’m not sure how you’d expect this to work, Jens … as there would (potentially) be a lot of duplicate/overlapping settings in two (or more) different LUTs.

PS. You can click the Vote button above, if you wish.

From the purely technical point of view (mathematical rounding, loss of precision, risk of posterization) it would be better to create a new single LUT which combines the effect of the multiple ones, rather than applying multiple LUTs in a row…

Sorry, of course I dont want to use more then one LUT at the time: I’m owning many many luts and want to add them all to PhotoLab, so that I have the choise, when I want to use one of them.
Now its only possible to add one lut after the other, thats borring and needs much time.My wish is to add them all in one to the program, just the way its possible in many other programs.

Ah yes, now I get it.

Personally, I have a folder with all the custom ones that I use, and I select from there the one I want every time.

As far as I know, they cannot be “imported” into PL once and for all.

This is one of the reasons I switched back to version 7.5

Using windows explorer, I copied my most used LUTs into the same folder as the supplied LUTs.

I also have a folder that contains all of my LUTs.

Using a test file, I applied each of the most used LUTs in sequence. They now appear in the Rendering menu so that I do not have to look for them.

Yes, this is a bit cumbersome but, for me, it is better than what is available in the later versions of PL.

See this link