LUTs Seem to Be Missing in PL7

I have the trial version of PL7 and Viewpoint 7 installed on my M1 MacBook Air.

When I go to the LUT section, I can see it but it is all grayed out. No matter where I click, it doesn’t respond. I have a RAW photo that I’m working on and applying other adjustments to, but I’m not able to apply a LUT because the LUT section is grayed out.

What am I doing wrong? Suggestions?

Make certain that the Working Color Space in the Color Palette is set to “Wide Gamut”, not “Classic (Legacy)”.

Mark

image

Ah! Thank you mwsilvers. That does it. I would never have figured that out on my own even though now I do vaguely remember reading something about that. Thanks!

If I recall there are one or two other tools also similarly affected by the color space. Unfortunately at the moment I don’t recall which ones. However, if you run across some other grayed out feature related to color, check your color space setting as a first step.

Mark