Lightroom photos stuck since the last pure raw updat

Hi

I’m having problems with Lightroom directly after upgrading from dxo pure raw 3 to pure raw 4.

The first photos I processed using pure raw 4 via the plug in are stuck loading in Lightroom classic on the MacBook like in the photo provided. It’s been days and no movement. Weirdly I can still edit and view the photos on my iPad and phone. They just won’t load in classic. It has also made other photos stuck loading.

I tried everything and everything is up to date.

Please help thanks

Chris

I’d re-import the images from the folder in question…or sync it.
The blanc thumbnails look like something is missing…unless they are flat field correction references.

thanks. I sorted that issue. I deleted the previews in Lightroom and it seemed to work. I now tho every time I process a photo in pure raw I get a solid black image.

why?

Have you tried…

1. restart your Mac
  2. re-install Viewpoint (from a fresh download, which will be the current version)
  3. restart your Mac

The restart is not strictly necessary, but it can help sort things out with all the components that VP installs and Lightroom has to deal with.

Solid black images have been mentioned in a few posts. Searching the forum might therefore be a good idea.

Thankyou… all is sorted and back to normal now. Thanks for your help. Much appreciated