Larger window for tone curve

it should be possible to enlarge the tone curve. It’s very hard to make precise settings in this tiny window.

Oliver

Yes, this is an obvious need as it relates to how the tool is used. You simply need a larger working area to enable fine tuning of the curve to be carried out meaningfully. Like in PS or C1Pro.

Ian

1 Like

I don’t have any votes, but i’ve had problems with this too. They just need an option to “maximize” the tone curve window so it becomes larger. Even if it obscures part of the image, you usually don’t need to see the ENTIRE image to make adjustments. Once the tone curve is maximized, allow the user to move it around the screen to it’s not obscuring an important part of the image. Just open a new window with a larger tone curve that you can move around the screen.

Did I miss or this 6-year-old request has gone unnoticed?
It is quite obvious and apparently easy to implement, the current tone curve size is rather small even on a large screen.

1 Like

apparently not, rumor has it that DxO cornered themselves by betting on UI framework that is so rigid that you can’t really do any obvious things like this

Right, I also had that worry if it was the case given how nothing could really pop out. To be honest it kind of works for most things but tone curve as far as I can tell, but it would be nicer if there is a way around this limit.

This is a long time requested feature, with a pipette too and some other basic options …
It is one of the more important tool in PL and its interface is rudimentary and does not allow precision.

2 Likes

the list of “old requests gone unnoticed” is rather long (SCNR)

1 Like