Just three photos from the Białowieża Forest

4 Likes

I like the first one. Well done.

They are all very nice.

Mark

The morning mood is well captured in the 2nd picture. Nice.

Simply lovely. I prefer the first two for the effects of the low light but the third one has an interesting mood to it.

My favourite is the third one. Maybe I would have lifted the foreground with all the flowers a bit to make the blue come through a bit more otherwise it is just lovely!

I love lupin flowers and they are quite common even out here in the Stockholm Archipelago but they are classified as an invasive species since a couple of years so our authoities want us to exterminate them despite we rarely see as massive ares with them as there in Poland.

I had some modest stock of lupin flowers at my former summer house that I sold tre summers ago. I miss them.

I would love to go to Białowieża the home of the European bison but it will probably not happen.

Mine too. I would have tried to accentuate the blue of the flowers a bit more, but this could become “hard to believe” rather quickly, I think. Well done!

Actually, there seems to be no obstacle to going here. It really is a beautiful forest. In the summer, only the mosquitoes bother you. A little bit. :wink:

I love the first image, but I enjoy the second image even more, with what I assume is “morning fog”, and the …canal? running through it. What is the right name for that, too narrow to call it a river.

I assume that’s a broken off tree stump at the bottom left?

Zooming in, it gets even better, with all the detail.

A lovely set of images!