Just sunrise

3 Likes

I’m not sure how you created this, but I love the effect. Unless it’s somehow a trick photo, I can’t figure out how you created it. I think you are shooting into a sunset, with the camera very low, so you’ve got the foreground (black), middle and further back (grays) and the effects of the sunset. Nicely done, even if I can’t figure it out.

I love the way you’ve captured this. Subtle things like the rays as the light passes through the trees, the drops of dew on the grass stalks and the spider silk suspended between the grass seed heads.

I am not a morning person but have great admiration for those who are and are able to capture this beauty. How did you get so low without getting soaked in dew?

I have no problem getting up in the morning. :wink: Even more so when I can go to the Bialowieza Forest. The photo was created quite simply. I took it from a low position from a small dirt path in a forest clearing, so I didn’t even have to go into the grass. In summer there are almost always mists at sunrise. It was quite simple.

1 Like