Issue Processing Files with PureRAW 3

Often when I process files with PureRAW 3 the operation fails when using the GPU (though it works when using the CPU but takes an age to run). I am running Windows 10 64 bit and my graphics card is an AMD Radeon Pro WX 3100. I have today updated the graphics card driver to the latest version.

The processed file is just a black rectangle with a few spots. I get the same failure when trying to process both Canon and Olympus RAW files. I also get a message from the Graphics card saying “AMD software detected that a driver timeout has occurred on your system.”

Is the AMD Radeon Pro WX 3100 compatible with PureRAW 3? Maybe a bug?

Thanks
Mike

@skinnydipper , your issue is something that might interest the people behind support.dxo.com.

You might also like to check out this thread and the spreadsheet linked into one of the posts.

@platypus Thanks. Looks like I’m not the only one with images processed as a black rectangle. :frowning: Mike

I was also having AMD Driver Timeout errors, but with a RX580. This is what finally fixed it for me:

https://support.dxo.com/hc/en-us/articles/7077934620701-DeepPRIME-and-DeepPRIME-XD-hardware-acceleration-further-information-

Edit the config file as described in the article and let us know what happens. DeepPRIME-XD has been running rock-solid ever since I made the change. Good luck!