Is it impossible to install Nik Collection in my Mac OS Monterey?

Hi friends.
I can’t install the nik collection in my mac, I don’t know if I can to install another old versions.
Thanks for your help.
:slight_smile:

check there:
https://support.dxo.com/hc/en-us/categories/4406548305809-Compatibility-system-requirements

2 Likes

Since you are posting in the PhotoLab section, if you already have PL, you really don’t need the Nik Collection.

But, as Mike points out, Nik Collection 6 is compatible with Big Sur, Monterey and Ventura at least.

2 Likes

…I can, but there seems to be an issue with the Nik 6.2 installer:

As we can see, the installer was able to run, but not all apps were installed, no matter if installed on (from top down) macOS Sonoma beta, macOS Ventura or macOS Monterey.

Note: I’ve posted this in the Nik Collection category too: Nik 6.2 Installer: Partial Installs Only
There is no bug reporting subcategory, so I posted it where it fit best :person_shrugging:

PS: Nik Collection 6.1 can be installed including all apps and plugins. DxO support should be able to help you with getting the installer → support.dxo.com

1 Like

can be, maybe the file 6.2.0 on their website is corrupted.

1 Like

I need the Silver Efex app :frowning:

Thank you very much

Starting with Nik Collection 5, DxO has separated shared parts of a few apps and I get the impression that this is part of the issue I get with my installs.

Meanwhile, I have restored my M1 MacBook Air to…

• macOS 12 Monterey → Nik 6.2.0 does not install aep,cep,sep and viveza
  • macOS 13 Ventura → Nik 6.2.0 does not install aep,cep,sep and viveza
  • macOS 14 Sonoma → Nik 6.2.0 not installed yet

Again, Nik 6.1.0 installed completely.

1 Like