How to enable FilmPack in the DXO Photolab Elite 8 Free Trial Version

I currently have DXO Photolab Elite 6 (no FilmPack) and NIK Collection 6. I just downloaded the free 30-day Trial Version of DXO Photolab Elite 8, but it appears FilmPack 7 is not included with the free trial version. I most likely will want FilmPack, as I would like to get away from using the NIK Collection. Am I correct that the free trial version of DXO Photolab Elite 8 does not allow one to use FilmPack?

I was able to use the FIlmPack features within PL8 trial by starting a FP trial from a menu item. I’m on a Mac, so your menu might be different if you’re on windows. On a Mac, it’s under DXO PhotoLab (first menu item), DXO FilmPack, Activate DXO FilmPack. It also started as a trial, FYI.

I have not tried the stand alone FilmPack, because it’s not available for the most recent version of MacOS yet.

Good luck.

Could you show a screen print of where you are finding ‘Activate DXO FilmPack’? I have looked through all the menu options and am not finding it.
Thanks

…you can also try to activate the ViewPoint and FilmPack tools.
If the palettes are visible and the tools can be activated (blue switches), the add-ons are ready to be used.

From left: PhotoLab 6, 7 and 8. Note how the Channel
Mixer has been moved from FilmPack to DPL 7 and 8.

Activation is here:

Thank you! I found it but it is now telling me I have to have either an activation code or I have to buy it.

Nevermind! I found the free trial version for it. Thank you for your help!

Perfect, enjoy!