GR III files needed?

Do you guys need Ricoh GR III dng files? I remember you wanted Ricoh GR II files a while ago.

Paolo

Hello,

Thank you for the suggestion. Let me ask @Marie about it.

Regards,
Svetlana G.

2 Likes

Hello @palmerop,

thanks a lot for your proposition :slight_smile:
We will support GR III but we will probably do the calibration this summer due to little bandwidth we have. And we don’t have trouble to get a sample of this nice camera.

Regards,
Marie

2 Likes

Thank you! Can’t wait to get the DxO colours on my GR III files, I’m addicted to them!

Can you give some indication when DxO will support GR III? Just got the camera and am so very disappointed to discover this is missing. Hoping it will be soon!

Hello,

we have started to shoot images in order to support this camera.
The support will be probably added in October. I know this seems late but we will gater several camera support at that time.

Regards,
Marie

Oh dear, October feels like an awfully long time, but thanks for the info, Marie.

Any news on this? :slight_smile:

Yes :slight_smile: . This body will be delivered late October.

Regards,
Svetlana G.

Will the body be delivered late October? Or the support?

The news late April was

We will support GR III but we will probably do the calibration this summer due to little bandwidth we have. And we don’t have trouble to get a sample of this nice camera.

The news late July was

The support will be probably added in October.

15th October now and together with the warning not to update to macOS Catalina this also is quite disappointing really.