First look at 2000 image of holiday oocjpegs

i have a large amount of images to process and mn pc isn’t happy with AI of v7.8.
So cumbersome slow i progres.
but to add to the fun here i post some uncropped /non processed oocjpeg’s any comment is ok. maybe i take it in when i reach the image in my editing and use that comment or maybe not :wink:

first one: i had to stop when i saw this infront of me driving to the place to be:

We just where struck by a supercell smashing gallons of water down on us so the nose drip was from that rain…:wink:
still hazy weather, no real contrast first day:

( i have one with and without the seagul, like with better)
3 this one could be a nice B&W:

last of day one:
sunset knieled down to match the highed of the sun getting a higher horizonline:

Day 2 zoo:
lots of animals but for know flowers and insects my eye caugt.

nearly good, left side too blurry flower for what i was aiming for, (damn glasses/poor eyesight)
this one is much better:

this one i think blacknwhite background colors as subject:

day 3
a apple cider farm from the old day’s chatau Chante Loup build like a defendable stronghold.
incamera pano:

the other side: ( crop out distraction done)

few km further: massive decay:

(that hidden staircase is what caught my eye.)
This one : it looks like you can walk out on that grass in the distance if it’s a walking path but it’s 8-10 meters above the ground.

day 4:
well every one knows this one: St. Michel.
i think it shows the massive touristindustry and the original greatness in one shot. fun part the clouds look like smoke out the hill as the church is burning.

and a resident: much more but editting is neaded more to shine. polishing so to speak.

Bayeux. ( i skipped Honfleur because that’s too crowded in high season)
snap shot of symmetrical view:

some liked spires:
( i cut off the asphalt i think to match the street and church in age.)

in high season you can’t get nice church views to view the size without the
distraction of people in it.

it’s already difficult to get it proportional right ( angle and such) but without people? not possible in open day’s.
last two: Caen:
( we when to WoII museums and such but photographic not that interesting to post.)

( i only need to lose the P-sign and crop out that polsign left. and that woman is the easter egg in the image)
i ve bin in the other bigger churches this was a ruin and not posible to visit but photographic most churches are looking the same after visiting a bunch. ( im in for the architecture not the religion part.)
and that’s how i felt after days of walking about:

next day breakfest and turn home: planned to do a one stopper for 600 km/7 hour drive so early to bed and eat light.

Fascinating collection of images - I hope you post before/after shots as you start to edit them.

I enjoyed the way you captured most of them - you find a very good spot to shoot from.

I also like your Bee capture! how did you get so close?

Are these recent photos, or from long ago?

My amo is walk and look around one eye on my family and one for a interesting image.
Third eye is for enjoying the place :wink:
often when your eye is drawn to the subject your nearly close to the ideal spot for a image. at least my brain works like that. i see a detail or a overview and think that’s interesting, so that should be also the framing more or less.

zoomlens and fast aim and click. :wink:

there are from this month. august.