DxO Software - New Cameras & Lenses support (16 April 2024 update)

Thank you so much … you made my day!

Thank you, Marie. That answers my question about the 1.4 and 2.0 for the Nikon 180-600

Samyang AF 75mm F1.8 X

Sony FE version too, please!

and when will the Canon RF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM lens be supported?

2 Likes

Marie, please, when will DxO support the Pentax K3 mkIII Monochrome ?
I’m sorry but LR does it already, is there anybody home ?

as soon as (when and if) DxO will solve the general question of what to do with demosaicked and monochrome images … as that affects certain aspects of application of their “optical modules” ( in terms fixing lateral CA for example ) and AI/ML based NR … probably too much coding needed for their current capabilities vs possible profit from few potential users of such cameras who will invest in DxO products

and in general their approach of not providing even a basic support to DNGs in general ( think not supported camera models ) and standard optics corrections provided by manufacturers in original raw files ( or standard Adobe optics correction tags in DNGs ) is not inspiring.

hello , what date u will realease update for photolab this month ? im waiting your update with support for nikon zf

and when will the Canon RF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM lens be supported ?

Hi @Marie , any estimate on when photolab will support the new sigma 10-18mm on fuji x mount? Thanks.

1 Like

Hi,

When can we expect the January update?

Im postponing all my work involving my RF 200-800mm due to the lack of DXO Pure raw support

Thanks in advance

Hello,

I wish you all a happy new year!

On 16 January 2024, we have added support of new cameras and lenses for DxO PhotoLab 7, DxO PhotoLab 6, DxO FilmPack 7, DxO FilmPack 6, DxO PureRAW 3, DxO ViewPoint 4 and Nik 6 Perspective Efex.

Cameras newly supported are

• Nikon Zf
  • OM System Tough TG-7

Lenses newly supported are

• Canon RF 200-800mm F6.3-9 IS USM
  • Canon RF 200-800mm F6.3-9 IS USM with RF TC 1.4x
  • Canon RF 200-800mm F6.3-9 IS USM with RF TC 2x
  • Canon RF 24-105mm F2.8 L IS USM Z
  • Leica Super-APO-Summicron-SL 21mm F2 ASPH.
  • Leica Super-Vario-Elmarit-SL 14-24mm F2.8 ASPH.
  • AF-S Nikkor 120-300mm F2.8E FL ED SR VR
  • AF-S Nikkor 120-300mm F2.8E FL ED SR VR with AF-S TC-14E III
  • AF-S Nikkor 120-300mm F2.8E FL ED SR VR with AF-S TC-20E III
  • Nikkor Z 180-600mm F5.6-6.3 V with Z TC 1.4x
  • Nikkor Z 180-600mm F5.6-6.3 V with Z TC 2x
  • Nikkor Z 600mm F6.3 VR S
  • Nikkor Z 600mm F6.3 VR S with Z TC 1.4x
  • Nikkor Z 600mm F6.3 VR S with Z TC 2x
  • OM System TG-7 lens
  • Panasonic Leica DG Vario-Elmar 100-400mm F4.0-6.3 II ASPH. Power O.I.S.
  • Panasonic Leica DG Vario-Elmar 100-400mm F4.0-6.3 II ASPH. Power O.I.S. with DMW-TC14
  • Panasonic Leica DG Vario-Elmar 100-400mm F4.0-6.3 II ASPH. Power O.I.S. with DMW-TC20
  • Panasonic Leica DG Vario-Elmarit 35-100mm F2.8 Power O.I.S.
  • Samyang AF 12mm F2 X
  • Samyang AF 75mm F1.8 X
  • Samyang AF 35-150mm F2-2.8 FE

See Appareils supportés - DxO for compatibility of Optic modules with DxO PhotoLab and DxO PureRAW.

In February we will support

• Hasselblad 907X & CFV II 50C
  • Leica M10-P ASC
  • Leica M11-P
  • Canon RF-S 10-18mm F4.5-6.3 IS STM
  • Fuji GF 55mm F1.7R WR
  • Hasselblad XCD 28mm F4 P
  • Nikkor Z 135mm F1.8 S Plena
  • Samyang AF 135mm F1.8 FE
  • Sigma 14mm F1.4 DG DN A for L-mount
  • Sigma 70-200mm F2.8 DG DN OS S for Sony FE
  • Sigma 100-400mm F5-6.3 DG DN (C020) for Fuji X
  • Tamron 150-500mm F5-6.7 Di III VC VXD (A057) for Nikon Z

Enjoy!

Marie

4 Likes

Thank you, @Marie for adding the Z8-Irix 11mm-module

1 Like

i like the typo mistake in nik 6.7.0 release note:

• ✓ Niko Nikkor Z 600mm F6.3 VR S with Z TC 2x

it’s only missing the “n” :smiley:

release notes on mac OS, same on Windows.

So no support for Photolab 5? I was excited to see added support for my Canon 24-105 f/2.8, but I can’t download that profile?!

I am afraid you are out of luck getting support for that lens for PL 5. It was recentl;y announced that starting with this update PhotoLab 5 will no longer get new optics modules. The fact that DxO was still supplying updates to PL 5, which is now two versions back, was already historically unusual.

Additionally, In today’s post from @Marie she indicated which software versions were updated. See the blow quote from her post.

“On 16 January 2024, we have added support of new cameras and lenses for DxO PhotoLab 7, DxO PhotoLab 6, DxO FilmPack 7, DxO FilmPack 6, DxO PureRAW 3, DxO ViewPoint 4 and Nik 6 Perspective Efex”

Mark

Well, that kind of stinks. It’s just an optics module, not a feature enhancement. If I’ve got to spend a couple hundred dollars every year, I may as well be spending monthly for Adobe. I was really turned off by the subscription model, which is why I chose DxO, but it seems it’s no better. It may actually be cheaper to go with Adobe, which let’s face it, is simply a more powerful program. All I want is support for my new lens…I shouldn’t need to have to pay hundreds to upgrade to get that. For $10 a month or whatever Adobe charges, you always have the latest and greatest. I hate to have to rethink this investment I’ve made with DxO, but it seems I may be forced to. I’ve already upgraded twice and bought the best versions. I don’t think I can stomach a third upgrade for a stinking lens profile.

1 Like

Lens/Camera Profiles for older versions pf PhotoLab are effectively updates. In the past DxO generally only offered new profiles for the most current version of PhotoLab. I was very surprised that they were still offering new lens profiles for both PL 6 and PL 5 after PL 7 was released. However, I am not surprised that they have decided to end support for PL 5 after around 3 months of support.

Mark.

1 Like

That was likely because if they do the math and check the price, buying DxO Photolab is about subscribing Lr for over a year. DxO is only as good as the competition requires them to do so, let alone catching up with all the other AI masking and generative features.

1 Like

I think they are right about the poor lack of changes to the program. All there have been since the very weak V 7 (with its pogram ransome) have been new cameras and lense and the changes needed to local corrections ignored. Its that majer change that was poorly done and why many still use 6 as I do. My concern is the marketing side may well see the corrections to local control as V8

In my memory, you only needed a new version for a new camera; optical modules could always be updated.

2 Likes