DJI Mavic 3 Pro - are the other 2 cameras in the works?

I was playing with some downloaded sample files from the Mavic 3 Pro and Mini 3 Pro, as well as my existing Mavic 2 Zoom, which I’m thinking about replacing. The results with the Mavic 3 Pro main (wide) camera and the other two are downright unbelievable, but what about the two longer cameras on the Mavic 3 Pro? Are those modules in the works?

1 Like

Wondering the same thing for Photolab, really hoping they will be released in the cycle of lens modules.
Basically a must for reaching the full potential for the Mavic 3 Pro using 3x and 7x telephoto. Processing needs the help of Lens Sharpness and DeepPrime.

Please let us know, thanks!

Supposedly it is added in this last update. BUT it is being identified as Mavic 3 NOT Pro. This causes issues when applying camera specific color profiles. Color profiles meant for Mavic 3 Pro can NOT be applied because DxO is writing the wrong camera info in the metadata.

So after some of my testing. DxO is just using the same module for all Mavic 3 but it doesn’t work with the Pro because the original photo has the metadata line set as
“Unique Camera Model” “Hasselblad L2D-20c Mavic3Pro”

The processed photo has it set as
“Unique Camera Model”
“Hasselblad L2D-20c”

So, camera specific color profiles won’t work because the profiles are looking for “Hasselblad L2D-20c Mavic3Pro”

Interesting, on the Photolab6.7, I don’t seem to be having issue with that on the 1x.

The support seems missing for DNG RAW on the 3x and 7x lenses.

So on my end when I try to open then, they say, “This image cannot be processed since it was taken with a camera that is not supported by this version of DxO Photolab.”

In the past I have done some stuff like overwrite the EXIF, but my main interest is the 3x lens, and since that is a new different camera/lens, I doubt it will work that well and may produce some weird artifacts.

It looks like they just released support in PL6.8! Gonna try it out right now.

Nice, it is working all lenses. Thanks DxO

It does now work on all 3 lenses but the main lens is still processed with a different unique name. So still an issue……