After deleting all DPL databases, I indexed my photo repository with DPL2, which created
- 25’224 rows in the ZDOPITEM table (including 23 PANO and 10 HDR files)
Then, I opened DPL3, waited for the DB migration to end and got
- 25224 rows in the ZDOPITEM table (including 23 PANO and 10 HDR files)
Then, I opened DPL4, waited for the DB migration to end and got
- 25224 rows in the ZDOPITEM table
Then, I opened DPL5, waited for the DB migration to end and then got
- 25205 rows in the ZDOPITEM table, 19 rows less than in the tables of DPL2-4
- Just checked with the hint given below by @obetz and found the missing files. They are all either PANO or HDR files that were done in Lightroom.
- When I navigate to these files manually, the files are displayed in Library and can be worked in Customize. Also, the items turn up in the database afterwards, albeit without shot date entry…which might be the reason for the exclusion or not.
- BUT: Some of the PANO files are not excluded. HDR are excluded throughout.
Re-tested the Migration…now, the number of rows is 25205 for both DPL4 and DPL5
including (including 14 PANO and NO HDR files)
Indexing from a deleted database with DPL5 produced the same 25224 items including23 PANO and 10 HDR files.
@StevenL, can you ask someone why these items are excluded (or not) in the database migration and how come that two migrations give different results?