Compare several photos in same view

Well, you know, when you have many things to do but you can only do one thing at a time, or when you have to do other things first before you can finally do the thing you wanted to… :upside_down_face:

Yes, and you can do projects by waterfall method or agil :innocent: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Noooooo!!! Please, not that. Anything but that. :scream: :scream: :scream:

Did you ever have to suffer implementing SSADM?

I had the gift of dodging any nonsense :crazy_face: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Dear DxO Team
This feature will be in the future?
Because it is really needed in photo process.
Thank you

1 Like

Quoting myself … from another thread;

John M

1 Like

I still miss the possibility to compare 2 different photos in the same view in PhotoLab.
LR 5.7, what I’m still using, can do it ever since.

So, where is the problem, DxO?

2 Likes

Hi all,
maybe we have to reach a count of 100 to get a :bellhop_bell: and wake up somebody :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

With 94 votes, this must be the most requested feature?
I did not find, where can we find a list of requests classified by votes?

Did you mean this one

Klick on Votes

+1, s’il vous plait. This is pretty basic functionality - how else do we ensure continuity and cohesion in a series of photos?

2 Likes

We only need 1 vote for a count of 100 :star_struck:

During 3 years 100 votes. No wonder DxO development prefers the cosy hibernation. :laughing:

I will not upgrade Photolab to a newer version as long as this simple feature is not added. Enough is enough.

2 Likes

You are clearly frustrated by the lack of this feature and I will not try to convince you otherwise.

For me the absence of this feature is no big deal since I am very comfortable comparing and culling images using FastStone Image Viewer or Fast Row Viewer for no additional cost.

I would hate to miss out on PhotoLab’s latest features just because a single feature, readily availsble in free third party software, has not been implemented.yet

Mark

2 Likes

I created this thread in 2019 august and it is still an issue, due to this limitation and other I still with PL5 and not the 6th.

And thinking about going through Lightroom which including more and more function.

I hope in PL7 new feature will really appear and I’m still available for test it.

1 Like

I thought it was free when I first started using it, the same as FastStone. I haven’t used FRV for a year or two even though I have a license for it and I guess I forgot.

Mark

It’s.hardly going to break the bank at less than €22

1 Like

Almost 2024, and still no Reference view to compare two (or more) different photos to match editing outcomes. Quel dommage.

3 Likes