Carrick-a-Rede, County Antrim

A view of the Atlantic coastline, taken June 2023 at Carrick-a-Rede, County Antrim and processed in PL v 7.8.0 Build 254 (Windows):

2 Likes

Can you please tell this ignorant guy from the USA, where "Carrick-a-Rede, County Antrim is, and maybe a little about what these photos are of?

I am simultaneously reminding myself to not just say a photo is of Miami Beach, but include Florida, USA. No need for you to include that information, I’m just curious, if you feel like posting it. I don’t see any people in the two photos, so maybe it’s well “out of the way”, or maybe just “off the beaten path”.

…added later, after doing some searching.
Did you get any photos of the famous bridge?

" The Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge is a rope bridge near Ballintoy in County Antrim, Northern Ireland. The bridge links the mainland to the tiny island of Carrickarede. It spans 20 metres and is 30 metres above the rocks below. The bridge is mainly a tourist attraction and is owned and maintained by the National Trust. Wikipedia"

Questions like that are why Google Maps was invented. At least you realised that eventually.

I did, but not to sure they fully convey the height of the rope bridge. The Atlantic Ocean was also calm the day we visited so no dramatic waves.