Can't export to disk after local adjustment -- 6.18.1

Hey guys, having an issue with my recent update to PL. Going over some vacation pictures and finding that using Local Adjustment breaks the ability to export my images. It’s greyed out in the menu tree as well as the quick button. CMD+K doesn’t work either. Exporting is no trouble for any image without Local Adjustment applied.

FWIW the adjustment wasnt even anything crazy, just mask+levels.

DXO version: 6.18.1
M2 Air on macOS 13.0

This happens even with an alias of the original. I’ve of course tried rebooting my machine, etc. Somewhat disappointing given the Nik functionality is what led me to purchase to begin with. Please advise.

Welcome to the dorum @diosmuertos

Tried to reproduce your issue with DPL 6.18.1 on macOS 14.6.1 on 2019 5k 8 core (Intel) iMac, but everything worked as expected.

If you could share the file with image you showed above and its .dop sidecar file, we could see if your settings produce the issue (inability to export) or not. Please also add a screenshot of the export dialog.

As a new user, you can’t add attachments liberally (just one per post) and I propose that you use dropbox, wetransfer.com, Google Drive and such for sharing.

Your screenshot shows inactive sliders…because the Auto Mask isn’t selected. This is expected and I can’t see the connection between your screenshot and export issue.

Thank you for the quick response! here is a zip with the .jpg and .dop. Weirdly enough I have images with local adjustments (and masks) from the same batch that exported fine. Wondering if its worth rolling back to the previous update of DXO?

Hello,

Thank you for posting that it could be just the thing to give inspiration to someone who needs it like me!

Neither of these VCs will export as they are marked with a red dot…

… which signifies that you have marked them as rejected. Remove the red dot and all should be well.