Bug: Local adjustments tool-interface "disappears" if PL left running unattended

I tend to complete a batch of processing/corrections and then leave PL running while it Exports-to-Disk.

I have noticed a few times now that if I return to PL, after it has been left idling in the background, the Local adjustments tool-interface “disappears” - - and the only way I’ve found to get it back is to stop & restart PL.

What I mean by “disappears” is that I can select any one of the LA tools (Control Point, Grad. Filter, etc) and the corresponding placement icon appears - - BUT, when I click on any part of the screen I do not get the interface for the selected tool.

I cannot demonstrate this with a screenshot, as there is nothing to see - - that’s the problem !

Regards, John M

Version 1.2.1 Build 3131

I had this happen once also John, I toggled the “E” key and it came back. Not sure if that will fix your situation though.

1 Like

Hello guys,

Thank you for the report. Yep, this is the known issue with PL when the machine goes asleep. It will be investigated in the order of priority.

Regards,
Svetlana G.

1 Like

Hello guys,

Could you, please, check if you have the same issue in PL2 EA2?

Thank you
Regards,
Svetlana G.

Certainly ! … but, are you suggesting that PL2 EA2 is now available ?

John M

Will be in the coming days :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello John,

Please, check if the issue is fixed in the latest PL2.0. Waiting for your feedback.

Thank you
Regards,
Svetlana G.

Hi Svetlana,

I’ll be doing a lot of new processing in coming weeks (on images I captured during my recent trip to Sri Lanka & India) … I will take note and get back to you on this issue.

John

Cool, thank you!

Hi Svetlana,

Yes, I can confirm that this problem is now solved … Thank you !

Regards, John M

Cool!

Thank you!