Blurry JPEG

Thanks all.

I’ve been using Photo Mechanic for at least 2 years, I love it and it’s definitely the best tool for culling. As I do a lot of running photography it’s the quickest and easiest way for me to cull what I don’t need.

1 Like

No doubt you are aware (but perhaps someone else isn’t) that it’s possible to develop a Photolab set directly out of Photo Mechanic. When one has rated and filtered the Photo Mechanic set, one can go through it image by image using the E button to open up one’s preferred photo editor. After editing one image, one can go back to Photo Mechanic to get the next. There’s no need to use the Photolab image browser at all except at the end when choosing the images for output.

I often use the green traffic light to indicate processed photos for output. If I process a photo and then reject it (happens at least two or three times per session with twenty to thirty masters), then the photo gets a red traffic light to make sure I don’t confuse it’s processed look with the other masters.

1 Like

You can also send a whole batch of photos from PM to PL and they will appear as a project and then you can do your edits all in one go!

2 Likes