A dedicate tool (brush) for Dodge and Burn

Ok. Thanks a lot

Perfectly put! I use LAs all the time and have never needed anything else.

Great attitude. The software is perfect, there is nothing more to expect.

I donā€™t think anybody suggested that. We just disagree on whether a dedicated dodge and burn tools is needed.

Mark

I can see both sides of the argument. The problem is that a proliferation of tools means an enormous list of icons on one side of the editing window, some with multiple functions, which can be difficult to find. See Affinity Photo for example.

Or need to redesign graphic interface in the 21th century style : user customisable.

And this video shows very little on this interface since you can tear off, duplicate any pane, change, move, create any menu, button, slider, panel anywhere you want, link them to any tool (you prefer a slider for this function ? just put it) and synchronise any parameter with any if needed, and way way more ā€¦

Of course photolab does not need a so complete interface which is designed to manage thousands of functions and possible types of works, when photolab only has dozens of functions and one type of work.

But you get the idea.

Oh, by the way, this software is rental, ok, but the price is in the same range for artists as DxO products.
And it works the same on macos, windows, linux !

Someone here know if DXO stuff even read this forum?

Some people say they do but otherā€™s are not convinced. Regardless of whether they do or donā€™t read stuff here they wonā€™t respond here.

I understand that we feature requested for ourselvesā€¦