Support Voigtländer Nokton 50mm/1.0 for CanonRF

Does a roadmap exist for delivering the curve for Voigtländer Nokton 50mm/1.0 for Canon R5 camera?

You should ask here:

I would love to see a prophile for the Voigtländer Nokton 50mm/1.0 with the Canon R5.

Did you not see my response to your earlier thread on the subject. Have you requested this lens for your Canon R5 in the DxO camera/lens database as I suggested in that response? See the attached link to my response to your earlier thread on this topic.

Did you also happen to look at the link provided by @rsp? Currently, the last post in his link is from @Marie where she indicates,

“There’s a lot of Voigtlander to catch up on and it’s not easy in the middle of all the outings. I’m going to put these back together to support them this semester.”

However, if you do not request this particular camera/lens combination in that thread and in the support database, It might not be added when she gets around to reviewing support for Voigtländer lenses.

Mark

1 Like

Hi Mark, of course I made requests to enter this combo in the database. But that does not give any clue to if- or when the request will be honoured.

1 Like

Feedback from @Marie regarding support for a specific camera/lens profile is something you will just have to wait for until she’s in a position to confirm when that will happen. Hopefully that will be sooner rather than later, but based on her last comment on support of Voigtländer lenses, I suspect we’re looking for at least a couple of months.

Mark