Pure Raw and Macbook Air

I am slowly changing my OS to Apple, from Windows. From my DXOPR account, I have downloaded the Apple version of DXO. I no longer have my Windows activation code, so I can only run a trial version of DXO

I have asked Support for help, but none coming so far. Am I expected to buy an Apple version, despite having the Windows version???

Have you tried inputting the activation code you have? I thought it was good for up to 3 installs on both platforms

Not according to this page:

Alas, I have not kept my Activation code. But I have my account, from which I am downloading the software…:frowning:

…and it also shows the activation code - at least it does in my DxO shop account.
BUT: it will not help, if you’ve already reached the installation limit.

Depending on what version of DPR you used so far, you could find the license file that contains the activation code in plain text. Current versions of DPR 4 (and other DxO apps) have changed that though.

I have just checked my DxO Account, and it shows the Licence Key by each product I own, plus the option to download the MacOS or Windows version. You should have ready access to your Licence Key for PR4 in your DxO Account.

1 Like

Logging in and using this link will bring you to your account, the applications, license key and downloadable options.

https://shop.dxo.com/en/license/account/listing/

:open_mouth:
Mark Jhanks all for answers,

1. I did not understand the License number was the activation code.

2. I am trying to activate DXO on a 4th computer, so beyond my limit. Two of the 4 computers have gone to the gods, so I have asked support to delete those from my account.

Again thanks for your help…:slight_smile:

1 Like

No contact from DXO support yet…:frowning: