***PhotoLab Beta-Test program is starting for 2020-2021! (All information to apply inside)***

Hi,

Actually I did but obviously something went wrong. I never received any NDA document. I also tried to contact you directly by answering the email from you that I received this morning but my answer was rejected by an antispam device.

Well, applying again… :–))

Thanks in advance.

Patrick

1 Like

Hi CaptainPO

I am very interested in applying for the DXO Labs Beta Testing Program but cannot find how to send you a direct message.

I emailed several months ago but received no reply. My friend suggested I try on this forum.

Hello @LyndaAnna and welcome to the forum,

Please, have a look several posts above the users and me showed how to send a private message.

Regards,
Svetlana G.

@Pat91 => Send me directly by direct message on this forum please.
Thanks in advance

Please, I cannot find the link. I am very interested in continuing

afbeelding
blue envelope in my lanquage “bericht”
click on that and sent a message.

Hi Captain DO,
I would like to continue being a beta tester.

Sincerely,
Jim Palis

Hi Jim. You need to send this information to Captain PO in a private message.

Hi Mark,
How do i do that? Hard to navigate the system…
jim

As Peter says

Click on Captain PO’s avatar and you’ll see this:

Click on the blue message field and write your message. :smile:

And please delete your post with your private contact information. :wink:

Good morning,

@jpalis I’ve made a clean up of the personal info. Please send it via a personal message following the instructions given by the guys just above.

Thank you

Regards,
Svetlana G.

Hello
Even if it is probably too late I would have like to apply for the PhotoLab Beta test programm
I’ve just discovered your message on the forum
Below the requested info

Thanks in advance

Hello @speedy33 and welcome to the Forum,

I removed all your personal info from this post. Please, send it directly via a personal message to CaptainPO. You can see how it should be done in the posts above.

Thank you
Regards,
Svetlana G.

@sgospodarenko Test message from new user re: @Joanna’s message

1 Like

Helen, what are you hoping to achieve with this? It proves you are posting to the forum ok but it is not a PM. So if you are testing your ability to post to the forum you are good to go :slight_smile:

Does anybody has the link to the forum tutorial for new members …im too busy to find it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

We are testing to see what a new user has to do before they can send a DM. At the moment, with only one post, Helen’s account doesn’t have the ability to create a DM. We think this might be a Discourse setting to do with achieving a “confidence level”. I am working with @sgospodarenko
to see what is required.

5 Likes

Hello everybody!

With @Joanna’s help we found out that the new user is not allowed to send DMs until he/she gets the trust level 1:

Get to trust level 1 by…

• Entering at least 5 topics
  • Reading at least 30 posts
  • Spend a total of 10 minutes reading posts

Thanks a lot for the help @Joanna

Regards,
Svetlana G.

3 Likes