***PhotoLab Beta-Test program is starting for 2020-2021! (All information to apply inside)***

Dear @CaptainPO count me in for this new chapter !
I will apply as soon as I get back to my Mac.
It is a nice adventure with all of you in the backstage :+1:t4:

1 Like

Hello I’m available if you wish.

Best regards,

Jacques

Hi you need to do this by PM.
Private message.
Click on captainpo’s icon and click on message.
Cut above out your post and paste inthere.

1 Like

As Peter indicated, you need to send a private message to @CaptainPO directly, using the Message feature of this site, rather than posting your qualifications and interests here.

Mark

Gerard, I don’t think you understand where the response needs to be sent. It should not appear in this thread. Did you read my earlier post? You need to send a separate private message to @CaptainPO. You should not attach it in this topic.

Mark

Gérard, il faut utiliser ce bouton après avoir cliqué sur la photo de monsieur CaptainPO.

1 Like

As both Peter and Mark have already stated, you need to send a PRIVATE message by clicking on @CaptainPO’s badge and then choosing Direct Message. Do not post your details here again.

In my case it just says “Message” and that he posted twice in this thread. It’s a puzzle to find out this means “Private Message”

George

Hi @George you do not have this windows opening when you clic on Message ?
:bulb:Maybe “Message direct” is the french translation only.

J’ai eu même problème l’année dernière, l’icône message direct n’apparaissait pas.
J’ai navigué entre les sujets du forum en cliquant sur plusieurs personnes et puis miracle le bouton message direct est enfin apparu pour captainPO…

Relax guys, George has killed no one !
I had same bug last year.

1 Like

I just posted a reply as a private message, by accident.:face_with_head_bandage:
Both screens just say “Message”. I don’t know if it is a difference in language and\or os.

George

got same issue last year

I am. :slightly_smiling_face:
I suppose it would be better as CaptianPo by graphic’s a form of handyguide post’s in his invitation. (Not everyone is a forum hangout’er who are used to the different communication way’s in a forum.

My right click show’s “message” also. Which is like email the forummember. Sortoff.

Edit, it just come to me, would it be possible that EA and “normal” members have different right’s and thus different visiualisation? Aka no direct message possible to higher staf members? (he’s the Ceo.)

:bulb:

:uk:
The first fix to try is: Log out, clean your browser’s cache, log in again.
In most cases it helps solving browsing and authentication problems.

:fr:
La première chose à faire est d’essayer : Déconnectez-vous, nettoyez le cache de votre navigateur, reconnectez-vous.
Dans la plupart des cas, cela permet de résoudre les problèmes de navigation et d’authentification.

The button only appears when you are logged in.

George

Happy if ur problem is solved
Got my problem last year while logged in as far as i am concerned.
Cheerio

Looking forward to continue my beta testing journey along with all the nice people in the group. A truly enjoyable project which I gladly contribute to!

1 Like

Please post an email address where people who speak only English can send an application for the Beta program.

I will be glad to join beta program.

Do not send an email. Rather use the Direct Message facility as outlined in an earlier post in this thread.