Not Able To Download Lens Profile

Glad you got there in the end. And are pleased that it is working. Also thanks to everybody’s help.

Again, thanks to all. Yes, PhotoLab 1 is fairly old. It’s typically used for special needs such as sharpening. Far more of my photo editing is done in LR. I also prefer to print photos using LR as it seems to offer more options and do better printing. But, that’s just my personal opinion. By the way, I browsed the rest of the photos on PhotoLab looking for other RAW photos taken with this combination of camera and lens. Immediately upon clicking on the photos, the green camera disappeared.

2 Likes

Hmm, that’s odd but you’re right my version of the link does work either. I guess that means there’s something about the URL that the forum software doesn’t like, most likely that because the link points directly to a file and not a page, the forum software is protecting whoever clicks on the link from invoking something nasty.

To get round this, all you need to do is copy the link and then paste it into the address bar of a new tab in your browser and then press enter.

… and delete the browser’s “history” aka cache