DxO Software - New Cameras & Lenses support (16 April 2024 update)

That will probably be an important lens to support. If they can get a copy to test in a reasonable timeframe I’m guessing it could be possibly be supported by the end of the year.

Mark

@Marie
please add the NIKKOR Z 135 f1.8 Plena to your roadmap.

1 Like

Hi! Are there any news on the module for the nikon 180-600? Would really be great to have it :slight_smile:

On Sept 7, Marie announced that the 180-600 module was scheduled by year end. I’m sure that is based on whether DXO could obtain the lens for testing by then.

there’s still a waiting list for some that order that Z180-600mm.

but the Z600mm is in stock in many stores… is this lens going to be in the DxO list before the other one? :sunglasses: :cup_with_straw:

1 Like

Hello,

On 7 November 2023, we have added support of new cameras and lenses for DxO PhotoLab 7, DxO PhotoLab 6, DxO PhotoLab 5, DxO FilmPack 7, DxO PureRAW 3, DxO ViewPoint 4 and Nik 6 Perspective Efex.

Cameras newly supported are

• DJI Air 3
  • DJI Mini 2 SE
  • Fuji GFX100 II
  • Sony A7C II
  • Sony A7C R

Lenses newly supported are

• DJI Air 3 Lens
  • DJI Mini 2 SE Lens
  • Fuji XF 8mm F3.5 R WR
  • Leica Vario Elmarit SL 100-400mm F5-6
  • Sony FE 16-35mm F2.8 GM II
  • Tamron 17-50mm F4 Di III VXD (A068) for Sony FE
  • Tamron 35-150mm F2-2.8 Di III VXD for Nikon Z
  • Tamron 70-180mm F2.8 Di III VC VXD G2 for Sony FE
  • Tokina FiRIN 100mm F2.8 FE Macro
  • Tokina FiRIN 20mm F2 FE AF
  • Tokina FiRIN 20mm F2 FE MF
  • TTartisan AF 27mm F2.8 for Fuji X
  • TTartisan AF 27mm F2.8 for Nikon Z DX
  • TTartisan AF 27mm F2.8 for Sony E
  • Viltrox 85mm F1.8 Mark II XF
  • Viltrox AF 75mm F1.2 Pro XF
  • Voigtlander Nokton 40mm F1.2 Asph. Z
  • Voigtlander Nokton D 35mm F1.2 Z
  • Voigtlander Super Wide Heliar 15mm F4.5 Aspherical III for Sony FE

See Appareils supportés - DxO for compatibility of Optic modules with DxO PhotoLab and DxO PureRAW.

In December we plan to support

• Panasonic Lumix G9 II
  • DJI Mini 4 Pro
  • Canon RF 10-20mm F4 L IS STM
  • DJI Mini 4 Pro Lens
  • Nikkor Z 180-600mm F5.6-6.3 V
  • Nikkor Z 400mm F2.8 TC VR S
  • Nikkor Z 400mm F2.8 TC VR S with Z TC 1.4x
  • Nikkor Z 400mm F2.8 TC VR S with Z TC 2x
  • Nikkor Z 600mm F4 TC VR S
  • Nikkor Z 600mm F4 TC VR S with Z TC 1.4x
  • Nikkor Z 600mm F4 TC VR S with Z TC 2x
  • Tokina atx-m 23mm F1.4 X PLUS
  • Tokina atx-m 33mm F1.4 X PLUS
  • Viltrox 85mm F1.8 Mark II Z
  • Viltrox AF 27mm F1.2 Pro XF

In January we will add

• Leica M11-P
  • Nikon Zf
  • OM System Tough TG-7

and many lenses :wink:

Enjoy,

Marie

7 Likes

Three of my favorite lenses are in today’s update. Thank you very much!

Mark

2 Likes

Thanks for the DJI Mini 2 SE :+1:

The Sony A7C II support works flawlessly for me in PL 6! Thank you!

And also thank you for supporting this 3 versions of PhotoLab :clap:t4:
(when something is nice we should say it too :slightly_smiling_face:)

4 Likes

I agree, this is awesome!

Thanks so much for the ongoing updates. I would really like to know what the “minor bug fixes and improvements” are, as there are always particular fixes I’m looking for. With new releases such as PL7, I won’t upgrade until I know that certain problems have been fixed. I can’t simply test every minor release and hope for the best. In some cases I’ve waited years for promised fixes that eventually arrived but were never documented in the release notes (or announced by tech support).

3 Likes

It would help to know the fixes as Sony E lenses now read distance but support didn’t know when I checked with them !

Hello,
Are you planning to add the Tamron 150-500 Z mount in this December or planned for next year?

Hello,

@volsi , we will plan the Tamron 150-500 Z in the first quarter of 2024.
@John7 , adding focusing distance to all Sony (on the A7, A1, A9 range) is in progress, it just requires a bit more work than I expected.

Marie

Profile - Marie - DxO Forums My E distance looked to be working (last month) and when I queried with support, (as no notification that it had been done!) they said all the lenses were still being worked on. As far as I could see with the last build all of them were getting automatic focus distance as the manual correction was missing. I just looked at the new build (94) focusing distance isn’t working an most of my lenses. BUT they are working with the a6700 unless this is a bug and the focus is blocked as with the last build.

1 Like

I was surprised to find out that the Samyang AF 75mm F1.8 for Sony FE is not supported. :disappointed:
Please add it! It’s one of my favourite lenses.

Looking at Sony cameras I see they have been reading focusing distance from at least the ILME-FX30. Clearly the problem that lead to focusing being removed was sorted some time ago its the amended camera data that needed.

May I kindly renew my request for the

• HD Pentax-DA 10-17mm F3.5-4.5 Fish-Eye ED

Being an affordable yet capable ultra-wide option with even some close-up potential, this lens is used and loved by many Pentaxians. Given that the earlier smc-coated iteration has its own module, it grates a little that the HD-update is not covered. Doing the calibrations for this one and offering a module, to my knowledge, would bring DxO to 100 per cent coverage of in-production original Pentax glass - now, how does that sound?

Any chance that might happen anytime soon? Any hope or roadmap inclusion appreciated.

4 Likes

And while on the subject of Pentax lenses, could I suggest modules for the HD Pentax-DA 1.4x AW AF Rear Converter with the most popular K-mount telephoto lenses:

• HD Pentax-D FA 150-450mm F4.5-5.6 ED DC AW
  • SMC Pentax-DA* 300mm F4 ED [IF] SDM
  • HD Pentax-D FA 100mm F2.8 ED AW Macro
    (There are modules for each lens, but not with the teleconverter.)

The DA*300 + TC combination is particularly popular, especially with the K-3iii, in the absence of current model longer primes in K-mount.

This would be consistent with the support DxO provides for the most popular teleconverter/telephoto lens combinations for Canon, Nikon, Sony, Fujifilm, Panasonic, Olympus, Leica and Sigma cameras.

4 Likes

Oh yes, the HD Pentax DA Rear Converter - how could I forget about that one, silly me? Definitely a serious piece of current optics that is widely used and highly valued by Pentaxians. Getting full DxO support for it would be a long-cherished dream come true for many in the community, especially in combination with the lenses listed.

2 Likes