DxO Software - New Cameras & Lenses support (16 April 2024 update)

• Tokina Opera 50mm F1.4 FF - Nikon F FX

This fills me with joy. Thank you all for getting this in.

1 Like

Problem of pink highlights on Nikon Zf images seems fixed in PL7.5
but it’s still there in DxO PureRAW4…

@maribe a fix is planned soon for PureRaw 4, maybe next week. I don’t have date confirmed yet.

Marie

Hi HT …

• This is described in PLv7.5 Release Notes as;

• This is a good enhancement - :+1: - it helps to correct some of the issues introduced with PLv7’s new implementation of Local Adjustments.

However, what’s NOT so good (in part) is the change described in Release Notes as;

• It IS good that the mask itself is hidden, temporarily, whilst correction settings are being changed … BUT, it’s not good that the LA “widget” is also hidden … such that we can no longer see the boundaries of the “areas of influence” of the LA tool being applied.

John M

Select “show masks” and you will see the mask and widget prior to dragging an adjustment slider. As you drag a slider, these disappear, but then reappear.

I like this and am starting to think it’s time to use PhotoLab 7. I’ve considered it unusable since its initial release, mostly because of problems with not seeing adjustments in the image preview while dragging sliders (e.g., luminosity mask changes). These showstoppers seem to have been fixed to my satisfaction in 7.5. And the responsiveness is decent, too. Too bad it took so long to address the problems - too bad about a lot of things - but here we are.

1 Like

Yes - That certainly was a serious regression (comparing PLv7 with PLv6)
I have been using PLv7+ … but I found its behaviour, in this regard, very limiting.

Curiously, this (most important of all) fix was not mentioned in PLv7.5 Release Notes at all.

I’ve summarised the other LA-related fixes & enhancements included in PLv7.5 here.

John

Still no fix for the Auto-Mask which shows the mask drawn but not the actual mask used!

The Show/Hide mask Checkbox is permanently checked with no way to turn it off. You are stuck with either coloured or B&W mask.

How difficult can it be to fix these issues when they worked perfectly in PL6 and PL7 has been available for over 5 months now!

Yes – and the handling is slower now.

Also, I still don’t like the delay in selection (using the B&W mask) when moving a control point / the control line picker around, whereas the visible feedback in PL5 was instantaneous.

Will you support Nikon pixel-shift images, NEFX, soon?

Hello,

On 12 March, PureRAW 3.11, PureRAW 4.0.1 and FilmPack 6.20 were released.

PureRAW 3.11 and FilmPack 6.20 you get new cameras and modules other products got on March 5 (see my previous message about it).

In PureRAW new versions you have

• fix of pink highlights for images of Nikon Zf
  • fix of support of Sony FE images made in APS-C crop mode
  • fix of problem of optic module download

Regards,
Marie

3 Likes

Bonjour Marie,

toujours pas de support pour le Samyang 75 f1.8 FE (je vois que vous avez ajouté l’X version pour Fuji, beacoup moins utilisé je crois)?
meme chose pour le SIGMA 28-70mm F2.8 DG DN (C021) pour Sony ?

merci

Will there be a feature that allows manual selection of lens corrections? For example, this would allow you to use a Lumix lens on an Olympus body with all or most of the corrections available to us.

I am told that Capture One allows this? E.g. some photographers use the Leica S3 with Contax 645 lenses.

Questions about the future are hard to answer with anything other than opinions or guesses, but there are feature requests that you could vote for. Search the forum and add your vote according to what you need.

Hello,

On 16 April 2024, we have added support of new cameras and lenses for DxO PhotoLab 7, DxO PhotoLab 6, DxO FilmPack 7, DxO FilmPack 6, DxO PureRAW 4, DxO PureRAW 3, DxO ViewPoint 4 and Nik 6 Perspective Efex.

Cameras newly supported are

• Hasselblad 907X & CFV 100C
  • Sony A9 III

Lenses newly supported are

• AF-S NIKKOR 800mm F5.6E ED ED VR with AF-S TC800-1.25E ED
  • Sigma 10-18mm F2.8 DC DN (C023) - Sony E
  • Sigma 50mm F2 DG DN - L-mount
  • Sigma 60-600mm F4.5-6.3 DG OS HSM S with EF 1.4x III - Canon EF
  • Sigma 60-600mm F4.5-6.3 DG OS HSM S with EF 2x III - Canon EF
  • Sigma 60-600mm F4.5-6.3 DG OS HSM S with TC-1401 - Nikon F FX
  • Sigma 60-600mm F4.5-6.3 DG OS HSM S with TC-2001 - Nikon F FX
  • Sigma 10-18mm F2.8 DC DN (C023) - L-mount
  • Sigma 23mm F1.4 DC DN - Fuji X
  • Sigma 23mm F1.4 DC DN - L-mount
  • Sigma 50mm F1.4 DG DN A - L-mount
  • Sony FE 24-50mm F2.8G
  • Voigtlander 35mm F2 APO-Lanthar Asph - Sony FE

See Appareils supportés - DxO for compatibility of Optic modules with DxO PhotoLab and DxO PureRAW.

In May we will support

• Fuji X100VI
  • Leica SL3
  • Panasonic Lumix S 28-200mm F4.0-7.1 Macro - L-mount
  • Sigma 17mm F4 DG DN C - L-mount
  • Sigma 24mm F2 DG DN C (C021) - L-mount
  • Sony FE 300mm F2.8 GM OSS
  • Sony FE 300mm F2.8 GM OSS with SEL TC1.4x
  • Sony FE 300mm F2.8 GM OSS with SEL TC2x
  • Tamron 28-75mm F2.8 Di III VXD G2 - Nikon Z
  • Viltrox AF 20mm F2.8 Z
  • Viltrox 23mm F1.4 ZX
  • Viltrox 33mm F1.4 ZX
  • Viltrox 56mm F1.4 ZX

The list of lenses for May is still in Progress.

@meteo, we will add support of Samyang 75 f1.8 FE but we do’nt have it yet. Sigma 28-70mm is planned also but it depends on some internal modification first and it takes time.

Enjoy!

Marie

6 Likes

Thanks for supporting the Sigma 17mm F4 DG DN for L-Mount.

Thanks again for adding CV35APO on E-mount, the vignetting correction reveals how much signature of this lens came actually from vignetting alone lol.

While I guess I prefer to keep the vignetting, having it corrected sometimes provide a different perspective for reference, so it’s really good that this option exists.

I tried the 16 April version, but the OM System OM-1 mII Highres 14 bit files are not supported yet, sadly.
It does not give an error, but converts it into a nearly fully white picture.

@marie Could DXO PureRaw soon support the brand new Nikon NIKKOR Z 28-400mm f/4-8 VR lens for all Nikon cameras? I just received this new lens today, and would really like DXO to support it. I know there can be a delay or “lag” until DXO gets a copy of a new lens, but perhaps you already have received a copy. Thank you in advance for supporting this brand new excellent Nikon NIKKOR Z 28-400mm f/4-8 VR lens in your products in the near future!

Hello @PetervanderPloeg

can you provide me a RAW image so we can analyze? Because we support OM-1 mII Highres 14 bit since release of April.

Regards,
Marie

Hello @woeger1 ,

Nikon Z 28-400mm is planned. I think it will be in June release. I’ll confirm it later.

Regards,
Marie