DxO Software - New Cameras & Lenses support (16 April 2024 update)

Really hope to see the support of the nikon 180-600mm, I just receive it at last weekend.(pre-order at Sep 1st)

Any plan to add SONY FE PZ 28-135 mm F4 G OSS
Thanks

Really looking forward to the support for the Nikon 180-600. I know that it’s potentially scheduled by the end of the year and if the results are anything like the 400 4.5, it will be well worth the wait!

Me too.
My copy just arrived and if DxO would like to borrow it from me to create the profile it is possible. (@Marie)

Nikon 600mm f6.3 support for November right?
did DxO pre-order the lens? :smile:

DxO does not preorder or purchase lenses. They get loaners to test. Some new lenses have a very small number of loaners available in Europe and there may be a lot of competition for those few copies. That is one of the reasons that support for some lenses may take longer than expected.

Mark

i know, i don’t have the lens anyway… yet, and shipping is end of October i think.

That will probably be an important lens to support. If they can get a copy to test in a reasonable timeframe I’m guessing it could be possibly be supported by the end of the year.

Mark

@Marie
please add the NIKKOR Z 135 f1.8 Plena to your roadmap.

1 Like

Hi! Are there any news on the module for the nikon 180-600? Would really be great to have it :slight_smile:

On Sept 7, Marie announced that the 180-600 module was scheduled by year end. I’m sure that is based on whether DXO could obtain the lens for testing by then.

there’s still a waiting list for some that order that Z180-600mm.

but the Z600mm is in stock in many stores… is this lens going to be in the DxO list before the other one? :sunglasses: :cup_with_straw:

1 Like

Hello,

On 7 November 2023, we have added support of new cameras and lenses for DxO PhotoLab 7, DxO PhotoLab 6, DxO PhotoLab 5, DxO FilmPack 7, DxO PureRAW 3, DxO ViewPoint 4 and Nik 6 Perspective Efex.

Cameras newly supported are

• DJI Air 3
  • DJI Mini 2 SE
  • Fuji GFX100 II
  • Sony A7C II
  • Sony A7C R

Lenses newly supported are

• DJI Air 3 Lens
  • DJI Mini 2 SE Lens
  • Fuji XF 8mm F3.5 R WR
  • Leica Vario Elmarit SL 100-400mm F5-6
  • Sony FE 16-35mm F2.8 GM II
  • Tamron 17-50mm F4 Di III VXD (A068) for Sony FE
  • Tamron 35-150mm F2-2.8 Di III VXD for Nikon Z
  • Tamron 70-180mm F2.8 Di III VC VXD G2 for Sony FE
  • Tokina FiRIN 100mm F2.8 FE Macro
  • Tokina FiRIN 20mm F2 FE AF
  • Tokina FiRIN 20mm F2 FE MF
  • TTartisan AF 27mm F2.8 for Fuji X
  • TTartisan AF 27mm F2.8 for Nikon Z DX
  • TTartisan AF 27mm F2.8 for Sony E
  • Viltrox 85mm F1.8 Mark II XF
  • Viltrox AF 75mm F1.2 Pro XF
  • Voigtlander Nokton 40mm F1.2 Asph. Z
  • Voigtlander Nokton D 35mm F1.2 Z
  • Voigtlander Super Wide Heliar 15mm F4.5 Aspherical III for Sony FE

See Appareils supportés - DxO for compatibility of Optic modules with DxO PhotoLab and DxO PureRAW.

In December we plan to support

• Panasonic Lumix G9 II
  • DJI Mini 4 Pro
  • Canon RF 10-20mm F4 L IS STM
  • DJI Mini 4 Pro Lens
  • Nikkor Z 180-600mm F5.6-6.3 V
  • Nikkor Z 400mm F2.8 TC VR S
  • Nikkor Z 400mm F2.8 TC VR S with Z TC 1.4x
  • Nikkor Z 400mm F2.8 TC VR S with Z TC 2x
  • Nikkor Z 600mm F4 TC VR S
  • Nikkor Z 600mm F4 TC VR S with Z TC 1.4x
  • Nikkor Z 600mm F4 TC VR S with Z TC 2x
  • Tokina atx-m 23mm F1.4 X PLUS
  • Tokina atx-m 33mm F1.4 X PLUS
  • Viltrox 85mm F1.8 Mark II Z
  • Viltrox AF 27mm F1.2 Pro XF

In January we will add

• Leica M11-P
  • Nikon Zf
  • OM System Tough TG-7

and many lenses :wink:

Enjoy,

Marie

7 Likes

Three of my favorite lenses are in today’s update. Thank you very much!

Mark

2 Likes

Thanks for the DJI Mini 2 SE :+1:

The Sony A7C II support works flawlessly for me in PL 6! Thank you!

And also thank you for supporting this 3 versions of PhotoLab :clap:t4:
(when something is nice we should say it too :slightly_smiling_face:)

4 Likes

I agree, this is awesome!

Thanks so much for the ongoing updates. I would really like to know what the “minor bug fixes and improvements” are, as there are always particular fixes I’m looking for. With new releases such as PL7, I won’t upgrade until I know that certain problems have been fixed. I can’t simply test every minor release and hope for the best. In some cases I’ve waited years for promised fixes that eventually arrived but were never documented in the release notes (or announced by tech support).

3 Likes

It would help to know the fixes as Sony E lenses now read distance but support didn’t know when I checked with them !

Hello,
Are you planning to add the Tamron 150-500 Z mount in this December or planned for next year?