DxO Software - New Cameras & Lenses support (17 September 2024 update)

No chance of Viltrox 28mm AF 1.8 for Sony FE mount? I asked for it before I think @Marie

Will any “minor bug fixes” in PL7.8 affect rendering results compared to PL7.7 using the same DOP file?

@Hawkmoon, I’ve noted your request and it’s in our roadmap but I can’t get all lenses at once.

@Wlodek , no, it won’t.

Marie

Hello @Marie ,
when you planned support for Canons EOS R5 Mark II and EOS R1?
Greetings
Akki

You really need to flag Marie in by using her username with the ‘at’ prefix like @Marie. Otherwise she may not notice your message.

1 Like

Hello @AkkiMoto ,

I plan to support the R5 II in September, at least we will do our max to do so.
About R1 it will be close to its release but it’s not defined yet.

Marie

2 Likes

Dear Marie,
Thank you very, very very much for delivering curve for Voigtländer Nokton 50mm/1.0 RF for Canon!

Great news! Thank you @Marie

Hi @Marie , any roadmap for TTArtisan APS-C 56mm F1.8 Sony E-mount?

@Marie
Will DxO support the NEFX files that are Nikon pixel shift files?

The answer is:

@Marie I would also like to request support for this lens. Viltrox AF 27mm F1.2 for Sony E has become my go-to for 80% of pictures lately, and Photolab not supporting it is unfortunate. I would prefer to continue working in Photolab.

Love the updates! I’m looking forward to support for the new autofocus Laowa 10mm f/2.8 for Sony FE.

@Marie what is the plan to support the Sigma 18-50mm f/2.8 DC DN Contemporary Lens for Canon RF?

I just wanted to ask if the Sigma 50mm f1.2 will be supported sometime in the future?

Hello DxO Team

I would love to see a support for the new Nikon Z Mount 35mm F1.4 Lens

Thank you all for your hard work.

Then go to this page and request it…

I already did. Thanks though

Please add support for the Voigtlander NOKTON 35mm F0.9 on X-mount.

It’s a beautiful lens but has tons of chromatic aberration. A module for this lens would really help.

@PRAW_FB If you want DxO to see your suggestion, you need to submit it here: