DPL Updates to Versions 5.13.1 and 6.8.1 on Mac

Hmm. DxO.com is basically unavailable. Shop.dxo.com is still up. and I can access my account. This is odd and unexpected.

Mark

1 Like

DxO.com is OK, just now. And there’s an update (6.9) available.

Working from here in sunny France. But I’ve just seen an announcement

It seems OK now.

Mark

On Mac it says: New in DxO PhotoLab 6.9

New supported cameras

• Canon EOS R100
• Sony ZV-1 II

Bug fixes
• Minor bug fixes and improvements

New in DxO PhotoLab 6.8.1
Bug fixes
• Minor bug fixes and improvements

On windows it says New in DxO PhotoLab 6.9

New features

• Image stays in “Zoom to fit” when closing the crop tool if this mode was already selected
• “Pick” and “Reject” have now consistent shortcuts in both normal and full-screen mode
New supported cameras

• Canon EOS R100
• Sony ZV-1 II

Bug fixes

• Global RAW White Balance Temperature slider now works properly
• Fixing the crash when transferring image from Lightroom to PhotoLab in specific scenarios
• Fixing incorrect behavior of “Constrain to image” when applying partial presets on an image
• Minor bug fixes

Looks like its another incremental maintenance and bug fixes release with couple of new cameras supported. Perhaps there is a PhotoLab 7 around the corner.

It seems too early in the year for that. No?

It is around the corner. New versions of PhotoLab are always released in October.

Mark

2 Likes

I suppose will find out soon enough if there is something. I think it seems like it would be healthy time to release new version with some long requested fixes and many 1-2 new features they kept secrete , but are innovative. I loved their DXO wide gamut working color space from last time. Something like that would be most welcome. Not fancy, just solid image processing improvements.

As I indicated earlier, PL 7 will be available in October.

Mark

1 Like

So pleased to find that this feature / fix (I see it as the latter since it returns PL to its earlier behaviour) is also in the latest PL6 Windows update release.

2 Likes