Compare several photos in same view

Dear @sgospodarenko,

do we have a chance to climb up in the agile develop process with 44 votes :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. At the moment I develop a lot of lost spaces photos an it’s a nightmare to compare these photos after developing with different methods. And like @Tom says jumping back and forward takes a lot of time.
Thanks for your attention

greetings

Guenter

I’ll throw in my 2 cents…obviously each individual places his or her own value on using a DAM. For me, it is a useful tool. Having used iMatch for a while I’d say it easily meets the basic or advanced needs of anyone. The focus in this thread is comparing images. Imatch can compare 2, 3 or even 4 pictures on the same page. IMO, it’s worth taking a look at.

Unless one uses Mac OS.

Currently on sale for £80 GBP.

Sadly just blew my cash on a new PC!

Dear @Guenterm,

Let me ask @StevenL to reply to this question.

Thank you
Regards,
Svetlana G.

Hi there,
Side-by-side comparison, like 2 or more images, is something which is still missing in PhotoLab.
We want to have it too, but I would be surprised if we’ll be able to “squeeze” it in our current scheduled development timeline.

Steven.

Hi all,

do we have to start a crowd funding for this feature ? :thinking:

And are you still developing after the waterfall method and not agil ? :laughing:

FastRawViewer v2 now allows 2 and 4 image comparisons.
Photolab?

Of processed images? There’s a world of difference between displaying RAW images and displaying processed ones.

Apple’s Aperture allowed side-by-side viewing of processed raw images at arbitrary magnification with synchronized scrolling of the two. This was 10 years ago…

Yes, there are many such examples.

Raw images.

I thought I was up to date (ver 1.7) hadn’t realised that there was a version 2 out now. Almost missed the 40% off too!

Downloaded and activated. Going to be very useful when culling

I believe it will be very useful for culling. I own a license to both FastRawViewer and Fastone. I tended to use FastStone for culling because of its compare feature which the earlier version of FRV lacked.

Mark.

Exactly !
I am surprised by the lack of notifications… not a single site I visit regularly talked about it !

Here a blog post with interesting informations, you can even trial test V2 for 60 days to see if you need the update or not.

For exemple Bridge and Lightroom can compare processed RAW.

Happy to take FRV updates on faith, as I am already happy with 1.7, so just bought v2 straight away. With discount it was only £13

Stephen, I did the same. The upgrade with the 40% off, plus sales tax, was a bit over $15 USD. Well worth it.

Mark

I am convinced. I think i am clicking to v2 this evening.
:slightly_smiling_face:
Now i use raw convertion in the other viewer, faststone, to compare. And switch back to fvr when i choose.
That is then not needed anymore.

I did it also and the multi window panel is great


or 4 window

all raw images
Have to play with the options, but for me is a great help

Like to have in PL also :innocent: