Bug in Filter: When nothing selected to filter then all photos are shown

@KeithR there was a feature request only 2 years ago or so asking for the filtering behaviour you consider to be a bug. At least 43 users voted for it. Interstingly, StevenL already agreed with what most users in your thread also said:

The only thing I know is that this feature is a huge pain for our users and a major problem for a photographer’s workflow.

I remember how puzzled and surprised I was using the filter menu for the first time. I disliked it definitely and was and am used to “the other way”, what seems to be non-logical for you.

And by adding more buttons, nothing gets clearer, it just needs more explanation and is not needed as nearly everybody is used to the positive pro-active way it is now. As long as filters are not needed, everything PL can display is on display. And if I want to see the rejected items, one click instead of two is better, not to mention 5 clicks instead of 1 for a certain rating.